Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wow, two days in a row! I'm on a roll people!

Well, I spent several hours yesterday pouring over gluten free recipes I want to try.  I had no idea I had printed out so many.  No wonder the printer is out of ink again!  I did, in the process, find a few I had already made so I thought I would share one today that was very yummy.  I am not a fish eater for the most part, but this recipe hid the fish so well that I liked it and I can get the benefit of fish.  I think it would be great with chicken breast as well.

Flavorful Flounder

Ingredients:
2 pounds of flounder or sole fillets                   3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons lemon juice                                3 tablespoons chopped green onions
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese                      1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted

Coat a piece of heavy-duty foil; brush with lemon juice.  Crimp foil forming edges to make a small "disposable" cookie sheet.  Place foil flat on the grill.  With cover closed on the grill, cook over medium-high heat for 4 minutes.  Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter.  Add Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onion and salt.  Mix together and brush over fillets.  Grill for an additional 3-4 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Printed from allrecipes.com  submitted by: Tammy Sanborn

note: I did not have green onions so I finely diced some yellow onion.  It turned out wonderful!


As you know I am new to this blogging thing.  I have visited many other cooking blogs and have seen that they are able to post recipes that are printable.  I am hoping to have time to investigate and learn how to get all those cool things on my blog eventually.  For now, I am sorry to say, you will have to copy and paste to print it or write it down.  Patience is a virtue.

Enjoy the recipe and have a wonderfully gluten free day!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment