Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beet Chips and Sweet Potato Chips

So, mom and I are trying to make sweet potato chips and beet chips. You know like the Terra chips you spend a fortune on in the store. Trial and error I suppose. The sweet potatoes are coming out pretty good but we are struggling with the beet chips. How to get them crisp without being over cooked? I don't know. They look so pretty on the internet recipes. Ours look awful!
Oh and for dinner we are having spaghetti squash and spaghetti sauce and Faina. A bread made from Garbanzo bean flour and chicken broth. Got that recipe from Delight Gluten Free magazine. You can also make it with tomato water instead of chicken broth. Guess I'll try that next time.

Thanks to all the wonderful friends I have found through the internet and Twitter! Love all the great recipes. You can follow me at @candyknkreation

Have a blessed day! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment